Course ID: IPM-PCGD
We can help you discover successful path to your future career and help you realize your full potential, including alternative paths to fulfill your dreams of higher education. This programme is designed specifically for students who have sat for their O/L and A/L examinations, and are wondering what to do next. Talk to us and we will help you discover all your options, and guide you towards achieving success.
IPM is the Nation’s leading professional’s body for fostering and creating HR professionals since 1959, and is affiliated with reputed international HRM organizations. Our experienced and well qualified lecture panel, together with exceptional student resources will guarantee success for students wanting to step in to the professional world of HR.
- Introduction to Business World
- Creating Vision for your Career
- Personal Value Creation and Competency Building
- Business Etiquettes
- Leadership and Team Work
- Prepare and Market yourself
This course was designed to provide an understanding & guidance to school leavers who have completed secondary
education. It helps them identify their talent and select an appropriate career in Human Resource Management or in
any other field of interest.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
School leavers and others anticipating to select a career of their choice.
NEW COMMENCEMENT: MONTH FEBRUARY 2017
- Date : 11 February 2017 (Saturday), Medium : English Time: 08.45 am - 01.00 pm
- Venue : “CELESTiAL ACADEMY”, No. 7 – 1/7, 7th Floor, Orchard Shopping Complex, Galle Road, Colombo 06.
- Date : 17 February 2017 (Sunday), Medium : English Time: 08.45 am - 01.00 pm
- Venue : IPM Kandy Regional Centre, No.155 A, 2nd Floor, William Gopallawa Mw, Kandy.
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION :
- Those who sat for G.C.E. (O/L) Examination and are awaiting results.