IPM MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
The lifeblood of the Institute is our members who have made enormous contribution towards its success. In any successful professional knows, building relationship is an important facet of Business activity and its development. In addition to professional enhancement, an IPM membership facilitates the exchange of ideas sharing of information and also provides an excellent networking opportunity for HR Professionals.
Our close working relationship with regional & international HR Institutes, other Professional organizations as well as the Government, Employee and Employers organizations enables members to establish strategic business alliances through IPM.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SUITABLE FOR IPM MEMBERSHIP?
CLICK HERE to download our Membership Suitability form.
IPM MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Corporate Membership Categories
- Fellow - FIPM (SL) comprises of people who have been elected or transferred into the class of fellow and whose name appears on the roll of institutes as such.
- Member - MIPM (SL) comprises of people who have been elected or transferred into the class of member so long as his name appears inrolls as such.
- Associate - AMIPM (SL) comprises of people who have been elected or transferred to the class of Associate Member so long as their name remains on the roll as such.
Non-Corporate Membership Categories
- Affiliate Membership comprises of people that have been admitted to the class of affiliate as long as his name is on the roll as such.
- Student Members comprise of students who have enrolled for any regular course of study(Foundation / Certificate / Diploma / Professional) approved by the council and admitted to the class of student member, as long as their name is on the roll as such